Last Updated: Saturday March 21st, 2020
The office and its services & staff remain available to current and new clients.
TEMPORARY CHANGES TO OFFICE PROCEDURES
- Confirmation of ALL in-office visits will begin with COVID-19 phone screening:
- If Screening is negative, the client will be welcomed on site for their visit as usual;
- If positive, our staff will direct you with best next steps.
- Confirmation of Virtual visits:
- Dr Vizinas offers Telemedicine (phone appoints) to current clients undergoing Integrative care. If interested to switch your In-office visit for a Virtual visit, please call our office to determine if change is appropriate.
- Dr Zdravkov officers in-office visits only.
- Contacting our health providers: There is no change to current policies regarding this manner.
- IF YOU NEED A SUPPLEMENT/MECINE REFILL: please call our office first before making your trip
- SUPPLEMENTS (HERBS/VITAMINS, OILs, etc): Both our On-Site and Virtual Pharmacies are operational: If in need of a refill or change, please let our staff arrange that for you remotely.
- PRESCRIPTIONS: As usual, Dr Vizinas can authorize your refill to a dedicated local pharmacy of your choice.
- THERMOGRAPHY, ACUPUNCTURE, and LAB services are also operation: All clients coming in for these, will undergo both our phone (as described above) and our on site screening (see bellow)
- On site screening : ALL Clients, accompanying personel, and walk-ins with signs of acute respiratory illness, will be isolated form a dedicated section of the office and will NOT be allowed to sit in general waiting area.
- A standard COVID questioner screen will be administered, if already not done via phone.
- If no suspicion of COVID, the person will be asked to wear gloves and masks till their office visit is complete.
- IF Screen is +, person will be quarantined, local authorities and appropriate steps to minimize exposure will be taken.
- WE DO NOT OFFER COVID, FLU, or OTHER RESPIRATORY VIRAL TESTING ON SITE.