Dr Dimitrina Vizinas has been practicing medicine for close to a decade. She has moved on from her original specialty in Family Medicine to focus on Innovative Integrative and Functional approaches to optimal health.
Call our office to Book your Virtual or In – Person Appointment!
(847) 207 8593
Dr. Dimitrina Vizinas firmly believes that the power to heal lies within everyone, but it sometimes needs a little nudge to do what’s needed. During her traditional career she has cared for patients of all ages – from nurturing and delivering babies to providing palliative care for elderly. Over the years, her Integrative & Functional approaches have allowed her to move beyond the basics of healthcare and allowed her to now exclusively focus on elevating her clients to thrive by embracing a comprehensive approach to health.
- Board Certified : Osteopathic Family Medicine
- Bachelors: Loyola University Chicago, Dual Bachelors in Biology and Psychology
- Doctorate: Midwestern University/Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency & Chief: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital/Family Medicine
- Fellowship: Integrative Medicine Fellowship, Weil Center for Integrative Medicine University of Arizona
- Fellowship: Functional Medicine Fellowship, Institute for Functional Medicine
- Advanced Functional Training: Kalish Functional Medicine
- Homeopathy Training: CEDH
- Medical Acupuncture: HELMs Institute
- Thermography: American Academy of Thermology
Service & AREAS OF INTEREST
Integrative & Functional Medicine