COVID 19 POlicies: NOTE: For the safety of our Community & STAFF, We do not provide rapid COVID-19 TESTING ON SITE> IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS or THINK YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, PLEASE VISIT your CLOSEST DESIGNATED TESTING SITE
Interested in ADVANCED LABWORK
We offer multiple minimally invasive testing options such as saliva, stool, blood spot, hair, and urine testing.
- Blood Brain Barrier Permeability
- Alzheimer’s-Associated Immune Reactivity
- Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screen
- Stress & Immunity Hormones
- Thyroid Hormones
- Female & Male Sex Hormones
- Pancreatic Enzymes
- Gallbladder Function
- Gut Heat Lining & Permeability
- Bacteria, Yeast, and Parasites
- Food/Herb/Spices Allergy and Sensitivity
- Irritable Bowel
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth)
- Dairy/Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Detox Function (Phase I & Phase II)
- Heavy Metals
- Environmental Chemicals
- Sugar, Fat, & Protein Use
- Fatty Acids
- Amino Acids
- Parasites & Worms
IMMUNITY & INFLAMMATION
- Immune Response
- Autoimmune disease screen (Joint, Muscle, Collagen, Brain, Thyroid, Pancreas, Lupus, Brain etc)
- Food & Environmental Allergies/Sensetivities (Food, Medicinal Herbs, Male/Female Herbs, Food Additives/Colorings/Preservatives, Antibiotics/Anti-inflammatory Agents, Environmental Chemicals, Preservatives)
- Omega 3,6,9, Trans & Saturated Fats
- Vascular Inflammation
- Advanced Cholesterol Panels
- Blood Pressure/Heart Key Nutrients
- Just like your regular clinics & hospitals, we can test urine, saliva, and stool samples for various conditions and illnesses (from anemia to food poisoning and beyond..)
NO PHYSICIAN ORDER OR PROVIDER TO DISCUSS RESULTS WITH?
- BEFORE TESTING: Schedule a FREE 15 Min FREE Lab Introductory Call to determine what’s right do you.
- AFTER TESTING: Schedule a Virtual Lab Interpretation Session.
LET’S TALK SAFETY
NO, You can’t just do any test without talking a health provider first or get the results without speaking with a health professional about it.
INTEGRAL MED DOES NOT authorize lab orders or release lab results to directly to clients without having either an ordering physician on file to whom we fax a copy of the results or a Lab Interpretation Session is completed by one of our physicians.